Wednesday 24 August 2011

Tease me, tease me, tease me

However much I try to put it out of my mind, my lady is a couple of days late now and all I can think about is whether or not I am pregnant. I'm pretty positive I'm not, as I did a test yesterday which came back negative, but my mind likes playing tricks on me at times like this - my brain starts to say things like 'well, it was a cheap test, maybe it was wrong' and I begin to wonder and tease myself that our luck might be in. I try so hard to distract myself but the little voice in my head is always there, chirruping away...

I feel we deserve a bit of good luck. It's been a bit of a crazy week or so, starting with me dropping a blender blade on my toes (don't ask!), now the Boy is poorly for the long Bank Holiday weekend when we had lots of Mr and Mrs plans in - I could have crossed quite a lot off my Pregnancy Bucket List! - this morning I burned my arm with the iron as I was rushing to get ready, and coming out of the tube station I nearly got flattened by a cyclist who decided to use the pavement instead of the road. Sigh! Hopefully our luck is about to change.


No comments:

Post a Comment